Welcome to Jervois Mining
Jervois Mining has been listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the ticker JRV for more than 50 years.
In late 2017, the Company completed a board and management transformation, with a new focus on the growing battery metals market. Jervois’ core project is the 100%-owned Nico Young nickel-cobalt laterite deposit in New South Wales, Australia. Cobalt and nickel form critical components of the cathodes in lithium ion batteries, with increasing demand as for electric vehicles (EVs) continues to grow.
Jervois is developing Nico Young to take advantage of this market, aiming to supply high quality cobalt and nickel for use in EV batteries.
Highlights of Nico Young Project:
- Nico Young has a JORC Inferred Resource of 167.8 million tonnes (Mt) at 0.59% nickel and 0.06% cobalt
- Mineral Resources are held in two Exploration Licences – EL5527 “Ardnaree” and EL5571 “Thuddungra”
- Mineralisation is associated with laterite enrichments of nickel and cobalt
- Jervois has completed more than 20,000m of drilling Nico Young over the past 20 years
- A Pre-Feasibility Study for Nico Young is underway and will be completed shortly